IP65 1-10V dimmable LED circular high bayMore Information
Long life, high performance luminaire offering low energy consumption and high lumen output at 123 lumens per watt.
Ideal replacement for traditional HID metal halide fittings. For use in open areas of many applications such as warehousing, manufacturing, leisure facilities and retail environments.
High quality, robustly constructed fitting, offering low energy performance and reliability for use in industrial open areas.
PERFECT FOR WAREHOUSE & INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS WHERE HIGHER MOUNTING HEIGHTS ARE REQUIRED
- Aluminium housing, polycarbonate lens cover
- IK09 rated durable construction
- 1-10V dimmable capability as standard
- Meanwell driver, Philips Lumileds LED chips
- Supplied with 30cm mains input cable and 30cm 1-10V cable
- IES files available (see download tab)
- Aluminium (HBDIFALU90) or polycarbonate (HBDIFPC60) reflector options sold separately
- M.O.M: 1 / O.P.Q: 2
|Luminaire lumens (with diffuser)||18500 lm|
|Lumens from chip (no diffuser)||21000 lm|
|Rated luminous flux||18500 lm|
|Nominal life time of the lamp||30,000 hrs|
|Number of switching cycles before premature lamp failure||15,000|
|Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output||Instant full light|
|Is this product dimmer compatible?||No|
|Nominal beam angle||125°|
|Rated power wattage||150W|
|Rated lamp lifetime||30,000 hrs|
|Lamp power factor||0.95|
|Lumen maintenance factor at end of nominal life||>0.70|
|Colour rendering||≥70 Ra|
|Colour consistency||Within a 6 step Macadam ellipse|
|Rated peak intensity||6053cd|
|Rated beam angle||125°|
|Voltage / Frequency||100-240V~50/60Hz|
|Lumens per watt||Up to 123 lm / W|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access and print PDFs.