Eterna Lighting Ltd, are pleased to now offer 5 year warranties on ALL LED lighting products
- All warranties from date of installation
- 5 year simple warranty policy across all LED lighting products
- 2 years warranty on emergency battery packs
- 1 year standard warranty on all other non-lighting products including batteries for emergency fittings
- No paperwork or form filling required
- All products sourced from long term partners and subject to AQL testing in the UK
- All backed by market continuity & financial strength that ensures the warranties are real and have meaning
CHOOSE ETERNA WITH CONFIDENCE
Terms & Conditions
- The Warranty period for any Goods is as specified on the Company’s website and catalogue current at the time of acceptance of the Customer’s order and commences on installation of the Goods.
- This warranty applies to all applicable products purchased from an authorised wholesaler.
- Batteries are regarded as a Consumable item, and as such, are not covered by the Extended Warranty periods
- The period of any warranty commences from the date of installation – subject to the date of manufacture∆. Please keep your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase as this will form part of your warranty.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The extended warranty is available following installation in the UK or Ireland by a competent person in accordance with the current building and IEE wiring regulations.
- Throughout the Warranty period, whichever applies, Eterna shall repair or replace free of charge, either the whole product or any part of the product (excluding glass parts and consumables) deemed defective as a result of a material or manufacturing fault.
- Eterna’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at the price paid by the customer for that product alone. The Company shall not be liable for any mismatches with other previously installed Goods.
- Eterna shall not be liable for other associated costs such as installation or refit charges, unauthorised repair or replacement costs or claims for damages, loss of profit, charges, fees, indirect or consequential loss or expenses.
- The warranty is not transferable to any person acquiring LED lighting product(s) second hand.
- If the defective product is no longer available, Eterna may provide alternatives of similar specification and quality.
- Repaired or replaced product(s) are guaranteed for the unexpired portion of the extended warranty as applicable.
∆Where a wholesaler holds a product in stock for more than 12 months, the duration of any extended warranty may be reduced accordingly
Making a Claim
The complete product is returned to the wholesaler from whom the product was originally purchased; the wholesaler will liase with Eterna and then arrange the return, inspection, repair or replacement of the product with Eterna as deemed necessary.
- Eterna are promptly informed of the defect in writing
- The product has been installed by a registered qualified electrician, according to the installation instructions supplied with the product
- The product has not been altered or modified in any way
- The product has not been misused (incorrect operation by the user, connection to or operation with an unsuitable power supply or controls)
- No previous attempt at repair has been made prior to making the claim.
Should you need further advice on the product or the warranty, please write to us or call us.
Eterna Lighting Ltd
Park Farm South
Tel: +44 (0)1933-673144
Last updated September 2021