LED maintained emergency bulkhead with ISO 7010 legend setMore Information
Low energy alternative to standard fluorescent emergency bulkheads.
Versatile fitting with proven long term reliability!
PERFECT FOR OFFICE, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Battery replacement service available. Click HERE for details.
- Polycarbonate construction
- Hinged gear tray & push fit terminal block: allows for quicker and easier installation and maintenance
- Internal or external use
- 20mm gland entries as standard
- Minimum 3 hour functionality in emergency mode
- High output LEDs with bright white light
- Semi recessed fixing: allows a more discreet installation option
- Dedicated self adhesive ISO 7010 legend pack included with a combination of symbols: allows multiple exit path designation options
- Additional legend sets available: ISOLGDSET (ISO 7010 format) / LGDSET (signs directive format) which can be used as additional legend sets or as individual stickers for walls and doors
- Facility for remote switching and non-maintained mode
- 235 lm when connected to mains,150 lm when connected to battery
- Viewing distance: 20m
- Replacement battery code: EB1
- M.O.M: 1 / O.P.Q: 12
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access and print PDFs.
Can this be converted to non-maintained?
Yes, by removing the link wire between L and L1 terminals
Can this fitting be switched on and off in mains mode?
Yes, by removing the link wire between L and L1 terminals and connecting a switched live to the L1 terminal